Terms and Conditions
Upon account creation the user will accept the following Terms and Conditions:
Terms of Service
- You must not use the site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way;
- You must ensure that any content you upload onto the platform (including photographs) is not obscene, offensive, defamatory or racist and does not breach any law or regulation or any intellectual property rights of a third party or any right or duty owed to a third party. This means that if any of the content you upload is copyright protected, you must obtain the copyright owner’s written permission in order to use it;
- In the event that you become aware of any content which breaches any of the above rules, please notify us immediately by emailing [email protected]
- You must be over 18 years of age as a legal adult to use the service or;
- If you are under 18 years of age, any service or fundraising initiative used on Fundraise Digital must be appropriately supervised by an adult.
- If you would like to make any enquiries regarding usage of the platform, please contact support on 02 6100 7372 or [email protected] directly.
- You must not use the site to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation;
- You must not use the site to send junk or spam email;
- You must not use the site to conduct, display or forward details of any survey, contest, pyramid scheme or chain letter;
- You must not to attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the platform;
- You must not to attempt to bypass the network firewall;
- You must not to use any part of the site which you are not authorised to use or devise ways to circumvent security in order to access part of the site which you are not authorised to access. This includes but is not limited to scanning networks with the intent to breach and/or evaluate security, whether or not the intrusion results in access;
- You must not to use or attempt to use the site for any unlawful, criminal or negligent purpose. This includes but is not limited to password cracking, social engineering (defrauding others into releasing their passwords), denial-of-service attacks, harmful and malicious destruction of data, injection of computer viruses and intentional invasion of privacy.
Breach of Terms and Conditions of use
- In the event of your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions of use, we reserve the right to immediately suspend your access to any and/all parts of the site and the services provided there without notice and without reference to you.
- Validity and Satisfaction of Terms;
- Fundraise Digital accepts no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond the Fundraise Digital reasonable control;
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
- Copyright in the text, images, software, logos, icons, sound recordings and HTML code, content and other copyright material in this website is owned or licensed by Fundraise Digital for use on this website;
- The site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, and is protected by intellectual property law. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the site. Reproduction of this material is prohibited other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that the material is not altered in any way and no trademark, copyright mark or other proprietary notice is removed from the material in question;
- No other use of material on the site is permitted other than with the express written permission of the copyright holder;
- Unauthorised use of the site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- It is your responsibility to ensure, prior to commencing a fundraising activity on behalf of a recipient organisation, that the organisation in question has no objection to the nature of the proposed activity;
- It is Fundraise Digital’s policy to forward Fundraiser details to your nominated recipient organisation or organisations (in the event that funds are being raised for more than one organisation).
- We cannot facilitate online fundraising for anybody wishing to fundraise anonymously. If you wish to fundraise anonymously you should not use the fundraise digital service.
- Fundraise Digital makes no representation or warranty as to the suitability and/or appropriateness of any fundraising activity;
- Fundraise Digital expressly reserves the right to suspend a fundraising page in the event that the recipient organisation, in its sole discretion, deems the fundraising activity unsuitable or inappropriate.
- Fundraise Digital is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Fundraise Digital is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
- There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Fundraise Digital customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
- We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Fundraise Digital takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
- For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this site.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
- You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Fundraise Digital reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
- Fundraise Digital is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Fundraise Digital maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Fundraise Digital does not disclose any personal information about our users to anyone, except as described in this policy and as permitted by law. We adhere to the Payment Card Industries Standard for storing user information.
- Personal and Account information is restricted to those employees who need to know that information as part of their job, to service your account, or to provide products and services to you.
- Fundraise Digital maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are reasonably designed to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- Fundraise Digital adheres to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a proprietary information security standard for organisations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Refund and Cancellation policy
For Clients & Partners
- If you wish to receive a refund for a raise plan, you will be refunded the setup cost within 28 days of initial setup. This excludes any donations and transaction fees which Fundraise Digital has settled during the timeframe which has already been delivered to the payment gateway supplier and charity directly.
- If you are using the Raise 2 or Raise 3 service, and request a cancellation or refund, your campaign will become inactive to the public and you will be removed from the automatic billing cycle.
- If you would like to cancel your service with our platform, please contact support on 02 6100 7372 or [email protected] directly.
- Fundraise Digital will process refund requests if received in writing within 48 hrs of the initial transaction. Fundraise Digital cannot process refunds on behalf of charities once the funds have been settled to the charity.
- If you would like a to request a donation refund, please contact support on 02 6100 7372 or [email protected] directly quoting your Fundraise Digital donation reference number.
Unauthorised Card Use
- You agree not to use an invalid or unauthorised credit card. Once a donation is made, the transaction is final and not subject to dispute unless unauthorised use of your payment card is proved. If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card issuer in accordance with its reporting rules.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Any service level agreement undertaken by Fundraise Digital with clients or partners will be stipulated in the SLA contract itself. We provide these contracts for enterprises or organisations that require a tailored solution.
- These Service Level Agreements are provided separately as a contract to the client and/or organisation.
- You understand and acknowledge that Fundraise Digital is not a professional charitable organization, notwithstanding any affiliates that may qualify for 501(c)(3) or DGS status, and Campaigns are not charities to which you can make tax-deductible charitable contributions.
- The Services are a Platform; We are not a Broker, Financial Institution, Creditor or Charitable Institution: The Services are an administrative platform only. Fundraise Digital facilitates the Donation transaction between Campaign Organisers and Donors, but is not a party to any agreement between a Campaign Organiser and a Donor, or between any user and a Charity.
- Fundraise Digital is not a broker, agent, financial institution, creditor or insurer for any user. Fundraise Digital has no control over the conduct of, or any information provided by, a Campaign Organiser, a Charity or any other user, and Fundraise Digital hereby disclaims all liability in this regard to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Taxes: It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the Donations you receive through your use of the Services. It is solely your responsibility to assess, collect, report or remit the correct tax, if any, to the appropriate tax authority.
Account ownership information
- Member Account, Password and Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account.
- You agree to (a) immediately notify Fundraise Digital of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you sign out from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Services. Fundraise Digital will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- Fundraise Digital reserves the right to terminate accounts
- Fundraise Digital utilises eWAY and Stripe as payment gateways to charge clients a small transaction fee for each donation that is processed by the system. Depending on your Raise Tier (1, 2 or 3), your transaction fee will charged according to the percentage listed according to that Raise Tier. (All prices are in AUD)
- This percentage is exclusive of GST which is also charged in addition to the transaction fee.
- Fundraise Digital has a minimum of at least $0.38 AUD in total fees per transaction to cover our payment gateway costs and administration fees.
- These fees are exclusive from monthly and setup fees which are considered separately according to the pricing tiers.
- In some circumstances, donors may be provided with the option to cover the cost of the administration fee. In such circumstances, the total fee will be added onto the total donation.
If you need more clarification, please see the example table below.
|Raise 1 (6%)||Raise 2 (4%)||Raise 3 (3%)|
|Donation to your cause||$93.40||$95.60||$97.25|
Once a donation has been made it will go directly to the owner of the campaign in order to assist them in their goals. These funds will not be used for any other purposes or held back by FundRaise Digital in escrow.